quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2010

JC / IC

70's





LOOK


In the 70's my parents used to werar Black Power Stile.














FOOD


In the 70's my parents used to drink "Conquista Guaraná".










GAMES


In the 70's my parents used to play checkers.










CLOTHES

My parents used to wear Bell Battom pants and Plataforms shoes.












MUSIC

In the 70's my parents used to listen to Michael Jackson's.















TELEVISION

In the 70's my parents used to wack "Vila Sésamo"














90's








CLOTHES


In the 90's we used to Bell Bottom Pants.









GAMES


In the 90's they used to play yoyo.













TELEVISION


In the 90's we used to wash "Sítio do Picapau Amarelo"













MUSIC

In the 90's they used to listen Menudo and Nirvana











LOOK


In the 90's we used to wear
short hair.











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário