quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010

70's and 90's






Superman debuts in Brazil. The first superhero movie of the planet's on most famous theatres around the world. My uncle used to watch all his movies.







The commotion was Ayrton Senna in 1.994. ON May 1, the victim of an accident in Imola, Italy. My aunt used to wacht all his races.










GOOD-BYE, ELVIS
August, 16. Elvis Presley, the King of Rock, was found dead in his home in the U.S.A. Sad, Because my mother used to listen to his songs.








The tetra in 1.994 by the feet of Romário. The Brazilian team takes advantage of Maradona's doping. My dad used to wacth the world cup in 1.970.










Cazuza created in Ipanema the perfection personified in "sex, drugs and rock and roll". My parents used to listen to his musics.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário